Tuesday, June 24, 2014, 7:00-8:30 a.m.
Hall 4 of the Leipzig Congress Center (CCL)
IDC invites all ISC’14 attendees to its annual HPC and Technical Computing market update breakfast briefing.
- Earl C. Joseph, Ph.D.
Program Vice President, High-Performance Computing, IDC
- Steve Conway
Research Vice President, High Performance Computing, IDC
- Chirag Dekate, Ph.D.
Research Manager, High-Performance Systems, IDC
- Latest HPC revenue numbers, market forecast and trends
- International competition and initiatives, including exascale plans
- The push to demonstrate returns on investments (ROI) in HPC and R&D
- Big Data challenges and opportunities
- Announcements of the newest winners of IDC’s HPC Innovation Excellence Awards.
Attendance and full breakfast are complimentary. All attendees will receive analyst presentations following the event.
If you need additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or Lloyd Cohen at email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
- HPC users in industry, government and academia
- HPC vendors
- Strategic planners
- Product management and marketing professionals
- Financial analysts
- Press and PR representatives