The Dale Carnegie blog offers practical advice on ways to build and maintain effective communication with your team/staff.
These tips, taken from the blog post “10 Ways to Stay on Track as an Effective Team,” can put your team on the right track and help you stay there.
1. Encourage frequent, open communication
2. Take time to create team cohesion.
3. Give honest, regular feedback
4. Build cooperation
5. Function democratically
6. Assure team members are well trained
7. Recognize strengths
8. Celebrate diversity
9. Manage results, not tasks
10. Leverage competitive spirit to create cooperation
To read the full text, go to “10 Ways to Stay on Track as an Effective Team”