CAMO Software has launched the latest version of its multivariate data analysis (MVA) and design of experiments (DoE) software, The Unscrambler X.
This version is optimized for usability, security, and reliability. The Unscrambler X version 10.2 continues CAMO’s tradition of delivering powerful multivariate data analysis software that is easy to use and offers exceptional data visualization.
As more organizations start using multivariate analysis to get valuable insights from their data, CAMO Software continues to provide software that enables users to benefit from the power of multivariate statistics in an intuitive program.
The Unscrambler X 10.2 offers advanced tools including exploratory data analysis, regression and classification methods, predictive modeling, design of experiments and descriptive statistics.
In addition to general usability improvements, new features in version 10.2 include:
· Support vector machine regression (SVMR) has been added
· Compliance Mode has been added as an installation option for organizations that must meet the requirements of electronic signature and records handling
· Recalculate With new is added to PCA, PCR, PLS, which allows the addition of new data to an existing model
· Digital signatures have been added for enhanced data integrity
· Blocking of designs has been added to full factorial designs in the design of experiments module
· Three new spectroscopy vendor specific imports have been added: DeltaNu, rap-ID and Visiotec
· An interpolation function has been added