SAN JOSE, CA — The OpenPOWER Foundation has announced the lineup of speakers for the OpenPOWER Summit 2016, taking place April 5 to 8, 2016, at NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference (GTC) at the San Jose Convention Center. The Summit will bring together dozens of technology leaders from the OpenPOWER Foundation to showcase the latest advancements in the OpenPOWER ecosystem, including collaborative hardware, software and application developments — all designed to revolutionize the data center.
At the event, attendees will have access to more than 50 member presentations and will hear from newly appointed OpenPOWER leadership, including Chairman John Zannos and President Calista Redmond.
The OpenPOWER Summit 2016 keynote speakers include:
- OpenPOWER Chairman John Zannos will present “Building OpenPOWER momentum.”
- OpenPOWER President Calista Redmond will deliver the opening keynote, “OpenPOWER: Revolution in the Data Center and Ecosystems Solutions.”
- Former OpenPOWER Foundation President Brad McCredie will discuss “OpenPOWER and the Roadmap Ahead.”
- OpenPOWER Foundation Technical Steering Chair Jeff Brown will share an update on OpenPOWER’s most recent work group accomplishments, initiatives and next steps.
Member presentations will include
- Algo-Logic Systems
- E4 Computer Engineering
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre
- Louisiana State University
- Lund University
- PMC Sierra
- Science and Technology Facilities Council Daresbury Laboratory
- Tsinghua University
Additional presentations will take place in the OpenPOWER exhibitor pavilion theater, where attendees will also have access to member technology demonstrations. The current list of presenters and abstracts can be found here, and additional speakers will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Following the success of the inaugural 2015 Summit, also held at GTC, the OpenPOWER Foundation has grown to more than 175 members worldwide collaborating on more than 100 development projects and 1,900 applications.
- To register for the OpenPOWER Summit, visit www.gputechconf.com/attend