Selecting the right pressure monitor for your space is just as important as the job that the pressure monitor actually does. Facility managers looking to purchase a system for their cleanroom should:
• Calculate how many hours a month the staff will spend calibrating/re-adjusting the device so it is functioning and accurate
• Is the device UL-approved?
• Does the device protect against fire/smoke moving from one side to the other?
• How cost-effective is the device vs. others?
• How challenging is it to install the device?
• Consider solutions that provide constant air flow monitoring without all the bells and alarms