The 2018 Laboratory Design Conference, presented by Laboratory Design and R&D Magazine — sister publications of Controlled Environments — will be held on April 23-25, 2018, at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, in the heart of Philadelphia’s museum district.
The staff of the 17th annual Laboratory Design Conference is seeking qualified lab design professionals interested in sharing their experience and knowledge as a member of our faculty. Potential topics include Best Practices, Lab Design Trends, Engineering, Market Trends, Construction, and more. Cleanroom professionals are especially encouraged to apply!
Advantages to being a speaker at this prestigious event include:
- The opportunity to deliver timely, compelling and original educational programming to your peers, through breakout sessions, workshops and panel discussions
- Network with colleagues and vendors, and create new partnerships
- Participate in a compelling and important dialogue within the laboratory design/build industry
- Learn more about laboratory and healthcare facilities located in the Philadelphia metro area
- Be featured on the Laboratory Design website, enewsletter, and social media channels as part of the “Meet the Speakers” profile series in advance of the conference
- Invitations to present at future Laboratory Design events
Click here for the Call for Presentations form to learn more, and to submit your application to speak:https://www.research.net/r/DTL8MX5
Applications must be received before and no later than Jan. 15, 2018.
For more information and to register, visit https://www.labdesignconference.com