Professionals working in cleanroom environments must stay on top of available technologies, products, industry trends, and solutions for all aspects of contamination prevention, detection, and control. Help serve the needs of these cleanroom professionals by contributing to Controlled Environments!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Controlled Environments is a bi-monthly, digital publication. Our editorial calendar offers several cleanroom-centric topics per issue. If you have the knowledge to author a non-commercial article on these topics, get in touch!
- Want to write about something that’s not on the calendar? Send us your article pitch and you could see it on our website and in our daily e-newsletter. Remember, all articles must be non-commercial and exclusive to Controlled Environments. Check out our author guidelines for info on style, word count, etc.
- Got a hot tip to share with our readers? Cleanroom Tips are about 100-word pieces to assist those whose who construct, design, and work in cleanroom facilities. Maybe it’s wise advice you received from a mentor, a personal anecdote about safety, a checklist of Do’s/Do Not’s, or a helpful suggestion you’ve picked up during your career. Send it to us and you could see it in a future issue!
- Each issue of Controlled Environments features our How It Works column, which explains in detail how a cleanroom product works to overcome specific challenges faced in a clean facility. If you’ve got a great new product that helps cleanroom workers do their jobs, let us know!
- We’re on social media! You can follow us online at:
Questions? Contact MaryBeth DiDonna, Editor of Controlled Environments, at 973-920-7045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.