FRANKFURT, Germany — The early-bird registration period for the 30th annual ISC High Performance conference will close on Wednesday, June 10, thus bringing the opportunity for attendees to save over 30 percent off the on-site registration rates to an end. The organizers are encouraging participants not to wait until the last minute to register.
This year, the conference will be held in a world-class conference destination — Frankfurt, Germany. The ISC 2015 Conference and Exhibition anticipates an attendance of 2,600 participants from around the world. So far, 151 companies have signed up to exhibit, and the organizers continue to receive co-exhibitor registrations, pointing to a hopeful total of 160 exhibitors on the 2015 show floor.
Here is an overview of the different passes available to ISC 2015 attendees:
- Conference Pass: The conference pass gives access to all sessions from Monday, July 13, through Wednesday, July 15, as well as the exhibition.
- Exhibition Pass: Pass holders have access to all Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions, the Vendor Showdown, the exhibition (and all related activities), the ISC Student Cluster Competition awarding, and the 30th anniversary party on Monday, July 13.
- Tutorial Pass: This pass provides access to 11 full-day and half-day interactive tutorials on Sunday, July 12.
- Workshop Pass: The inaugural workshops will be hosted on Thursday, July 16, introducing 17 European and international initiatives to the attendees.
ISC 2015 Keynotes:
- High-Performance Computing – Highly Efficient Development – Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Applications Leveraging Supercomputing Systems
- HPC Achievement and Impact – 2015
ISC 2015 focuses on close to 30 topics, which will be tackled by over 400 speakers in 67 sessions. These are the highlights:
- Future HPC System Design Concepts
- Operating System & Runtime Challenges
- Energy Efficiency & HPC Systems
- From Data to Knowledge
- Computational Approaches to Understanding Health & Disease
- HPC & Cloud Computing in Financial Services
- Highlights from Europe’s Horizon 2020
- HPC in the Public Health Sector
- Node Architecture: From Present Technology to Future Exascale Nodes
- Supercomputing & Human Brain Project
- TOP3 Exascale Research Topics
- Memory Technologies & Systems for HPC
- Potential Impact of Quantum Computing on HPC
- HPC in the Global Automotive Industry
- Understanding Urban Development through HPC
For the complete agenda, including information about the speakers, click here.
About ISC High Performance
ISC High Performance is the world’s oldest and Europe’s most important conference and exhibition for the HPC community. It offers a strong five-day technical program focusing on HPC technologies and their application in scientific fields, as well as their adoption in commercial environments.
ISC High Performance is open to engineers, IT specialists, system developers, vendors, scientists, researchers, students, journalists, and other members of the HPC global community. The exhibition attracts decision-makers from automotive, finance, defense, aeronautical, gas & oil, banking, pharmaceutical and other industries, as well those providing hardware, software and services for the HPC community. Attendees will learn firsthand about new products and applications, in addition to the latest technological advances in the HPC industry.
Check out the ISC High Performance video trailer.