We are pleased to announce that, in conjunction with the ISC’14 Conference, we will hold a one-day HPC Advisory European Conference Workshop on June 22, 2014. This event will also be located at the Congress Center – Leipzig, Germany in Hall 5 on the first floor.
This workshop will focus on HPC productivity, and advanced HPC topics and futures, and will bring together system managers, researchers, developers, computational scientists and industry affiliates to discuss recent developments and future advancements in High-Performance Computing.
Our keynote session will feature the SKA Project, presented by Dr. Paul Calleja, Director of High Performance Computing Service at the University of Cambridge. Cambridge University boasts one of the largest academic supercomputers in the U.K., occupying 20th position among the top 500 when first installed.
Scheduled sessions for the workshop include:
- MVAPICH2 and MVAPICH2-X Projects: Latest Developments and Future Plans
- Exascale Panel, moderated by HPC Advisory Council Chairman, Gilad Shainer. This panel will feature Dr. DK Panda of Ohio State University, Dr. Richard Graham of Mellanox Technologies, Dr. Paul Calleja of University of Cambridge and Addison Snell of Intersect360 Research
- Increasing the Efficiency of your GPU-enabled cluster with rCUDA
- High Performance Computing Trends
- MPI and Open SHMEM Integration
- Application Performance Optimizations
- The Student Cluster Competition Round Table (Student Cluster ’14 Challenge participants)
- Runtime Performance Optimizations for an OpenFOAM Simulation
We are also looking forward to additional sponsored sessions from Data Direct Networks, Mellanox Technologies and Xyratex. Media partners scheduled to cover the event include HPCWire, insideHPC, Intersect360 Research, Scientific Computing and Scientific Computing World.
Registration for the one-day conference is available as a satellite event via online ISC’14 registration form.