14 – 15 April 2015 – BARCELONA SPAIN
The 2015 edition of the PAPERLESS LAB ACADEMY will be held from 14 to 15 of April in Barcelona. After the successful Paperless Lab Academy edition in Amsterdam, Industrial Lab Automation will organize in collaboration with NL42 Management Consulting the 2015 edition of Paperless Lab Academy. The Gran Conference Hotel Rey Don Jaime, just 10 minutes from the Barcelona international airport, will be the home of the 2015 edition of the Paperless Lab Academy.
This year’s theme will focus on how to MANAGE THE CHANGE PROCESS in R&D and QA/QC laboratories of scientific organizations in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer goods and chemical industries. The interactive congress will give you actionable insights how to adopt a new mindset in our daily work. The academy includes 16 hands-on workshops, many practical presentations, networking reception, conference dinner and live demonstrations from over 20 leading vendors.
Managing laboratory change processes involves an internal and external cross-boundary integrated view.
- KEYNOTE – Pragmatic strategies to convert scientific excellence into daily business value. Coping the challenge of consuming data in non-scientific communities. Do we speak the same language?
- Adopting automated self-documenting data capturing processes increases the value of scientific data allowing new data consumers to make decisions faster and with significant more confidence
- KEYNOTE – Strategies to maximize value to enable cross-functional collaboration between research, development, manufacturing and external partners.
- Practical strategies to support the increased FDA demand to prove life cycle DATA INTEGRITY from instrument to final report. .
- New lower costs concepts, to significantly increase collaboration, quality and efficiency with external partners (CRO’s)
- Concrete examples to simplify and consolidate legacy systems with reduced costs and validation efforts
- Non-invasive, end-to-end strategies to create full lifecycle traceability from R&D to manufacturing operations. How product Life Cycle Management (PLM) inks science to operation excellence
- KEYNOTE – Legal aspects of using BIG DATA in scientific community
- Impact of the adoption of new technologies and processes in the scientific community. When should we consider using mobile devices? The value of data standards? When to apply risk based SaaS and cloud alternatives?
Thanks to our sponsors, the Paperless Lab Academy will be free of charge for industry delegates* but registration is mandatory. We are looking forward to welcome you at the 2015 edition of the Paperless Lab Academy.