SAN FRANCISCO, CA — TIBCO Software has announced improvements to the company’s Fast Data capabilities, enabling IT and business users to leverage today’s rapidly changing business environment. These new capabilities are being demonstrated in-depth at TIBCO NOW, TIBCO’s annual user conference held November 3 to 5 in San Francisco, CA.
Products and services based on TIBCO’s Fast Data platform are designed to enable businesses worldwide to turn big data into a differentiator. With these announcements, users can realize value more quickly through the following user experience enhancements:
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.2 — TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.2 accelerates development with new SaaS plugins for Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM that can be downloaded directly from the Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Quality and automation of projects are improved thanks to the availability of testing and continuous integration plugins, and deployments are easier with the ability to deploy to the Amazon Cloud directly from within the IDE.
- TIBCO MDM Studio 4.0 — TIBCO MDM Studio 4.0 enables customers to build custom applications and user interfaces for the management of master data. To reduce the complexity of Master Data Management, TIBCO also announces the availability of ready to use templates for managing customers in a B2B context, B2C context, as well as industry templates such as SID for telecoms.
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 3.1 — TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 3.1 introduces TIBCO JasperReports Server for ActiveMatrix BPM to provide out-of-the-box adaptable dashboards for all styles of business processes and their ever-changing data. Additionally, the new version of ActiveMatrix BPM has enhanced case management in order to support organizations that need to rapidly adapt processes and applications in order to quickly respond to business needs.
- TIBCO LogLogic 6 — TIBCO Loglogic 6 introduces several key features to simplify the process of deriving value from machine data. By focusing on ease-of-use, accessibility and scalability, LogLogic 6 enables users to accelerate time-to-value for compliance, security and operational intelligence.
- TIBCO Simplr — TIBCO Simplr is a new service enabling users to connect and share data between popular applications such as Salesforce and Marketo, prominent social networks, or web analytic services such as TIBCO Spotfire Cloud. By choosing one of the many ready-to-use recipes or creating their own, users simply define how to integrate data without any infrastructure. With a broad support for marketing automation applications, Simplr is especially suited for marketing departments, with future connectivity slated for other types of applications such as human resources.
“Businesses are struggling to assimilate their 21st-century business needs with their available resources,” said Matt Quinn, chief technology officer, TIBCO. “By streamlining and enhancing our Fast Data platform, we have made it faster and easier for our customers to manage data and make the right business decisions.”
About TIBCO NOW
TIBCO NOW is an industry conference focused on exploring the disruption in technology happening today, and how enterprises can adapt and win in an age of rapid change. TIBCO NOW will provide an opportunity to learn about the seismic technological forces causing this disruption — big data, cloud, mobile, social and much more.