The 2015 Laboratory Design Conference is open for registration. Your opportunity to learn, network and participate in discussions about current and future trends in lab design is coming to Atlanta, April 27-29th.
The countdown to the conference has begun, and here’s a countdown of reasons why you should be there.
7. Continuing education credits: Many of the sessions qualify for AIA Learning Units and GBCI credits.
6. Discounted hotel stay: The cutoff date for this special rate is Friday March 27, 2015, after which rooms at this rate will be subject to availability.
5. The latest products and services: The exhibit hall will host a wide variety of leading vendors closely aligned with the industry.
4. Lab tours: Get a firsthand look at facilities at Georgia Tech, Emory Univ., Kennesaw State Univ. and Georgia Gwinnett College.
3. Winners: The 49th annual Lab of the Year Awards will be given along with presentations on the winning facilities by project participants.
2. Networking: Two evening receptions and lunch, breakfast and break times offer ample opportunity to meet peers and other professionals involved in lab design locally, nationally and internationally.
1. Knowledge and expertise: An excellent roster of speakers with decades of collective experience in all aspects of lab design, planning, construction and sustainability will present recent projects, challenges and outlooks for the future of lab design.
Time is running out to reserve your space at this annual, highly-regarded event. Sign up today.