As 2017 draws to a close, we look ahead to 2018 and the cleanroom-centric topics that will be covered in Controlled Environments.
We accept articles on topics pertaining to all aspects of cleanroom design and operation as well as contamination detection, control, and technology in these markets. Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Discussions on technologies, products, industry trends, and solutions
- Detailed examinations of trends and technologies in critical cleaning
- Practical applications of tools and techniques that enable effective, efficient clean manufacturing and research practices
- Facility profiles: an in‐depth tour of a specific cleanroom or controlled environment facility
- Research/technology reviews: an objective overview of emerging technologies to improve the design, operation, or maintenance of controlled environments or critical cleaning practices
- Case studies: review of proven design and operational practices that have been tested in controlled environments
- Legal/regulatory features: government, association, or industry policies that affect facilities, manufacturing practices, or workers
If you are a cleanroom professional who is interested in authoring a non-commercial article for Controlled Environments, please contact editor MaryBeth DiDonna at 973-920-7045 or email@example.com.
We will also feature a special Cleanroom Product Showcase in every issue. Themes will include Cleanroom Consumables, Monitoring Systems, Apparel, and products that will be exhibited at the 2018 INTERPHEX and ISPE Boston Product Show conferences. We will also be holding our fourth annual Readers’ Choice Awards competition for the best cleanroom products. Contact the editor for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!