The 2018 Laboratory Design Conference, presented by Laboratory Design and R&D Magazine — sister publications of Controlled Environments — will be held on April 23-25, 2018, at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel, in the heart of Philadelphia’s museum district.
The staff of the 17th annual Laboratory Design Conference is seeking qualified lab design professionals interested in sharing their experience and knowledge as a member of the faculty. Potential topics include Best Practices, Lab Design Trends, Engineering, Market Trends, Construction and more. Cleanroom experts are especially encouraged to attend.
Advantages to being a speaker at this prestigious event include:
- The opportunity to deliver timely, compelling and original educational programming to your peers, through breakout sessions, workshops and panel discussions
- Network with colleagues and vendors, and create new partnerships
- Participate in a compelling and important dialogue within the laboratory design/build industry
- Visit innovative laboratory and healthcare facilities in the Philadelphia metro area
- Be featured on the Laboratory Design website, in the enewsletter and on social media by participating in Laboratory Design‘s “Meet the Speakers” profile series
- Exclusive invitations to present at future Laboratory Design events
Follow Laboratory Design on Twitter for updates and information about the 2018 Laboratory Design Conference in Philadelphia — and please use hashtag #2018LDC to let everyone know that you’ll be there!
Access the Call for Presentations form to learn more, and submit your application to speak. Applications must be received before and no later than Jan. 15, 2018.